How it work
- The unique high polymer based formulation is one of unique formulation in the Emulsion state which can bind the concrete and plaster of Paris together. Some of the unique properties of the bonding adhesive are listed below:-
- Free of POP: The formulation is tree of POP and is a water based emulsion of high polymer Which has been stabilized under neutral conditions. The formulation is designed For ready to use.
- Environment friendly /Safety tor the workers: The formulation is water based and thus has pH near 7. The neutral pH of the Solution is not harmful for the worker and thus offers safety of the workers.
- High Adhesion: It otters outstanding adhesion with the concrete with so high that the it is hard to broken with hammer in comparison with available solution. This formulation can Provide high adhesive strength due to interlocking of the POP created in the micro voids Created in the film as shown in the figure. The mechanical locking of the POP and chemical Interaction with POP is able to provide outstanding adhesion.
This adhesive formulation has low wet density of 0.928 g/cm since it contains more Amount of high polymers than tillers. It also results in high coverage to the range of 6 sq/m.
High tensile strength of the polymer film used in the formulation:
The tensile strength of the polymer film is very high to the level of 2.35kN and thus it can bear more hanging load. Easy to apply due to low viscosity of 60 cPs at 60 rom With spindle number in viscometer.
How to apply:
The bonding agent should be well shaken before applying the same on well cleaned surface. The surface should be cleaned with a piece of cloth and should be tree of oil or any other organic matter.
One coat of the film should be made with the help of brush. The formulation can be not Diluted by the addition of water and the addition of any other additive is not recommended. The formulation should be stored in clean dry and sealed container. The sealed container should be Avoided from the exposure of direct sunlight.
- Ready to apply, not to be mixed or diluted
- To be applied as a Single Coat.
- Apply with help of a brush (used for painting) bristles width 4 or 6 Inches.
- Simple paint application.
- Contains tine aggregates to impart better mechanical bond.
- Aneeb Bond-+ is only the bonding agent which imparts both mechanical and chemical bond
- Mechanical Bond - Imparted by the suspended tine aggregates, which are inert, Pure white in color.
- Chemical Bond - Imparted by dry polymeric film. Green in color, easy to identity applied surfaces .
Gypsum Plaster will be applied any time once Aneeb Bond+ dries completely on to the surface approximate time for drying is 24 hours. (Again it would depend on the climatic conditions and location).
Approximate Coverage would be 6.0 Sq Mir.per Kg. depends Up on background surface and its suction properties.
- Wash hands with water after use.
- Keep away from Eye contact, in case of eye contact wash eye thoroughly with water, if irritation
- persists kindly consult physician If at all spills on clothes, wash them with plain water immediately.
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
Khasra No 1250, Village Morta, Near Morta Road, Industrial Area Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India 08045478219