Aneeb AW+ is an additive for concrete, mortar and plasters. It contains additives and polymers which makes the concrete cohesive and less of capillaries.
Aneeb AW+ an integral liquid water proofing compound composed of wetting agent, plasticiser, polymers and additives. It conforms the requirement of IS 2645-2003 and IS 9103-2000 standards.
- Used in basement, roof slab, screed.
- Water tank, terrace, floors that must e water light.
- External plastering, bathroom and additive additive balconies.
- Mass concrete foundation walls.
- Reduces permeability.
- Easily dispensable/ compatiable.
- Reduces capillary.
- Avoid shrinkage crack development.
- Facilitates better workability.
- Enhance durability.
- Cement, sand and aggregates are charged in the mixer and dry mix for 2 minutes.
- Add 75-80% of water and mix for 3 minutes.
- Aneeb AW+ is added as per the recommended dosage into the remaining part of the water and the mix is added to concrete mixer & mixed for another 2 minutes.
- Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed.
- Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices.
Specific Gravity @30oC
Non volatile content, %
Chloride content, %
Setting time, minutes
Dosage, ml/50kg cement
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Week
Khasra No 1250, Village Morta, Near Morta Road, Industrial Area Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India +918045478219